Monday, August 23, 2010

Scrapbook blogs a waste of time

Here’s how to waste a good weekend. I finally got time out of my busy schedule this last weekend to spend quality time working with my scrapbook ideas. I am disgusted about scrapbook idea blogs. Is every blog only about money? I researched 628 blogs from around the world and the only thing you will find is repetitive discussions about the same topics. It seems as if one person has written some article or book and every blog or web site  has copied and regurgitated that same information. And the only thing you see is some sort of advertisement or some product they are trying to sell. 

Well, my frustration has led me to the decision to do something about this gap of information. I have decided to discover from real people who are real scrapbook enthusiasts (those who love preserving the experiences of life) and real experts who have the skill combined with the passion and the real insights and secrets of developing meaningful scrapbook outcomes as a result great scrapbook ideas. And I am going to package those valuable bits of insights and make them available here for those of us interested so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment